Bayfield Homes With Fishing Access
Find the newest Bayfield homes with fishing access for sale & real estate in Bayfield below. The Pine River is the main water source that runs through the valley, with the headwaters being Lake Vallecito. Check out Bayfield neighborhoods with fishing access or contact us today to learn more about why you should make this lifestyle yours! Read more about Bayfield real estate with fishing access.
Fishing Properties For Sale in Bayfield CO
See All Real Estate in Bayfield
See TODAY's New Listings, search by beds/baths, home or lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
- Bayfield Commercial Properties
- Bayfield Creekfront Homes
- Bayfield Cul-De-Sac Lot Homes
- Bayfield Fishing Access Homes
- Bayfield Foreclosures
- Bayfield Gated Communities
- Bayfield Homes On Greenbelts
- Bayfield Homes on Lake or Pond
- Bayfield Homes with Acreage
- Bayfield Homes with Basement
- Bayfield Homes with Finished Basement
- Bayfield Homes with Greenhouses
- Bayfield Homes with Guest House
- Bayfield Homes with Workshop
- Bayfield Horse Properties
- Bayfield Land & Lots
- Bayfield Luxury Homes
- Bayfield Master Bedroom on Main
- Bayfield New Construction Homes
- Bayfield Riverfront Homes
- Bayfield Single Story Homes
- Bayfield Vacant Lots & Land
- Bayfield Waterfront Properties
Looking to buy or sell a home with fishing access in Bayfield? Call Colorado Property Group, your local real estate team, at (970) 946-0601. We are Southwest Colorado real estate agents and experts on the Bayfield housing market.
Bayfield Fishing Access Market
Lake Vallecito is a wonderful spot to take a boat to chase a Pike or even a Walleye or two. The lake is not only a good source for fishing: try your luck duck hunting in the fall months, and waterskiing can be a hoot in the heat of summer. If you are considering more consistent options, the San Juan River is roughly 30 minutes away and Navajo Reservoir is a 15-minute drive from most home locations.
Forest Lakes, Bayfield's largest community, has an oversized pond to get a quick bass fishing fix. In addition, several private estates in the area have stocked ponds or small streams running in and around the property.
Bayfield Fishing Access Real Estate Agents
Considering buying or selling a home in Bayfield? Let our Southwest Colorado real estate professionals assist you with the purchase of your next Bayfield waterside property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current home. As local real estate agents, we're experts on the market dynamics unique to the Bayfield real estate market. We'll get to work for you today!
Contact Colorado Property Group to learn more about buyer or seller representation. Planning to sell your Bayfield house? Jump over to our Free Home Evaluation page, where you can learn more about the value of your home in Bayfield!
Search Fishing Access Homes For Sale in Bayfield CO
Back to Bayfield Real Estate